The Net::Jabber::Bot Project, continued

For the February meeting, we continued working on Net::Jabber::Bot. We used the MockJabberClient to override Net::Jabber::Client to simplify testing and began looking at the version request.

We spent quite a bit of time working on the problem of creating a new Jabber namespace for use with the version request. The main breakthrough of the evening was realizing that already existed and was exactly what we needed. After a bit more work, we were able to get the child nodes set up correctly making version requests functional.

The project is still hosted at Google's code site.