[pm-h] January Houston.pm meeting: A look at Bedrock, a distributed SQLite DB

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Jan 4 08:24:40 EST 2018

Our next meeting is next Thursday, Jan. 11, at the cPanel offices, 2550
North Loop West, Suite 4006
(https://www.google.com/maps/place/2550+N+Loop+W,+Houston,+TX+77092/@29.8081429,-95.4459714,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8640c6fa4d91297b:0x988e2dedf77ce147)
starting at 7pm.

Julian Brown has been looking at the Bedrock distributed database front
end for SQLite. He has a short presentation to present what he has
found.

If time permits, G. Wade Johnson will give a report on Ruby on Rails as
seen by a long-time Perl programmer.

As usual, we will meet in the lobby between 6:30 pm and 7 pm. We will
go up to the conference room at 7.

I look forward to see you all there.
G. Wade
--
The purpose of software engineering is to control complexity, not to
create it.                                        -- Dr. Pamela Zave